Dr. Adarsh SomashekarPediatrician & Child Specialist
Dr. Adarsh Somashekar is an entrepreneur, fitness enthusiast and a renowned Paediatrician who has worked in United Kingdom and India. He has more than two decades of work experience from some of the prestigious hospitals in UK and India. He got his MD in Paediatrics from Kasturba Medical College (KMC)) and is an alumnus of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health in the UK. He completed his Executive MBA in Health Care Delivery at IIM - Bangalore. He has always been passionate and visionary in his life. His vision along with his friends of creating a high quality mother and New born care services in India gave birth to “OVUM HOSPITALS” - A maternity and new born hospital which strives to deliver standardised, high quality, patient-centric, and effective healthcare solutions across India. Currently he is Chairman and Executive Director of Ovum group of hospitals. He practises Paediatrics at Ovum hospital Kalyan Nagar.
- Freeman hospital - UK
- Royal Victoria Hospital - UK
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Motherhood Hospitals - Bangalore
- New born Care
- Growth and development Evaluation
- Acute paediatrics
- Nutritional Assessment
- Sports & Fitness for Children
Awards & Recognitions
- Nominated as most Promising Paediatrician 2018 - 2019.
- Nominated as most Promising Mother & Child Brand 2017 - 2018.
- Indian Medical Association
- Karnataka Medical College
- General Medical Council - UK
- Indian Institute of Management - Bangalore
Ovum Birthing Center
#916, 5th A Cross, Outer Ring Road
HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar
Bangalore, KA 560043